Here's the Hefe...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HolidayBrew

Reaction score
OK, I'm really going to get addicted to this Brewmeister epidemic... I'm loving this already. :drunk:

First Brew: Pumpkin Ale ( I know, I should have read everything on this board which stated in the most simplest form, DON'T DO IT, but I did it, and it turned out drinkable, but not stella... no pun intended.. :off:

Second Brew: I've shown... Brown Ale

Third Brew: Hefe Weizen .. as a young 19 year old, I was sent to Germany after the first Gulf War, and I have to tell you, drinking this tonight, immediately took me back to 1992 in Germany's great watering holes.. nice banana notes, crisp finish, slight clove on the finish, I love it.... How do all of you stay sober during the day? All I want to do is brew now???

5427-2011-10-26-17-41-24-39.jpg

I grew up in GErmany and know exactly what you mean!
I probably think of brewing as much as I do that other most imortant of mans thoughts!

Nothing better than a perfectly brewed Hefe on a hot summer day. Try fermenting the beer at 62F next time. It seems like it would be too cool for a Hefe, but it makes a very balanced, crisp beer.

Eric

Back