What's in Yakima?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude... I think you're going to have to make better use of a sarcasm emoticon. Do we even have a sarcasm emoticon?

Back on topic, check out Bob's Keg and Cork and The Warehouse Pub. Haven't been there myself, but I hear they're good.

trinitone said:
Dude... I think you're going to have to make better use of a sarcasm emoticon. Do we even have a sarcasm emoticon?

Back on topic, check out Bob's Keg and Cork and The Warehouse Pub. Haven't been there myself, but I hear they're good.

Yes, I've always thought we needed a good sarcasm emoticon.

But considering his post made from walkers palce... I was worrined Dude was actually losing it. ;)

Thanks, I'll try and see if I can find those places. And I'll hold a moment of silence when we drive by the site of the fire...

Hmm.. wonder how much of a hassle it is to bring a bushel of hops back across the border. Dumb customs guys would probably think I;m trying to smuggle pot back into Canada!

Back