Fresh Hop Festival homebrew competition October 3, 2009 in Yakima, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davemchine

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, there is a great competition coming up and also an opportunity to judge if you live in the Yakima, WA area. Here is a link to the competition website, the entry form and below you will get a little blurb about the competitions. Thanks!

Fresh Hop Ale Festival :: Home Brewing

The Seventh Annual Fresh Hop Ale Festival on October 3, 2009 in Yakima, WA will be filled with local brews, music, wines and food! This is our 3nd annual homebrewing contest--thank you for your interest!
This festival showcases ales brewed with just-picked Yakima Valley grown hops. This is a craft-brew and home brew event; attendance has averaged 2,200 people, and this year we expect an even bigger turnout. Plans for this to become a nationally recognized event are well on their way!
Enter YOUR homebrewed Fresh Hop Ale in our competition for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place homebrew Fresh Hop Ale. The brews will be judged Saturday, September 26th, and we will reveal the top 3 winners on Saturday night (10/04/08) at the festival, where the winners will be recognized!

I some how always miss this event. Is it always the first weekend of October?

Yup. I've been to all of them since I've moved here, and it's always been on the 1st weekend in October.

Yup. I've been to all of them since I've moved here, and it's always been on the 1st weekend in October.
Last year we had our house warming party on that weekend and this year is our ORV club's 2010 Oktoberfest party. I am not sure if we can move the event.

Back