Check out my birthday haul

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeH

Reaction score
Happy birthday to me! My wife got me a stir plate (I already had the flask), an oxygenation system, books and a subscription to BYO!

Nice presents. Happy birthday as well.

On a side note, I have been searching for the KBS but haven't found any. I've been to a lot of stores in MI too. Any hints as to where I could find it? I am a big fan of just their regular breakfast stout and would love to try the KBS.

On a side note, I have been searching for the KBS but haven't found any. I've been to a lot of stores in MI too. Any hints as to where I could find it? I am a big fan of just their regular breakfast stout and would love to try the KBS.

My basement :rockin: That's from last year's batch, this year's isn't out yet. Your best bet to get some is to hit the winter beer fest in Grand Rapids at the end of February, or call Founder's and see if they have any on tap and get out there.

My basement :rockin: That's from last year's batch, this year's isn't out yet. Your best bet to get some is to hit the winter beer fest in Grand Rapids at the end of February, or call Founder's and see if they have any on tap and get out there.

I was hoping for something on the east side of the state, but I have a buddy that plays hockey at Grand Valley, so I guess I'll just have to go visit him, huh? Thanks for letting me know!

I was hoping for something on the east side of the state, but I have a buddy that plays hockey at Grand Valley, so I guess I'll just have to go visit him, huh? Thanks for letting me know!

Come to the meetup in my signature, I'll hook you up. Or, if not, it'll probably be released in the next month or two. Last chance to try it for the year is to hit up the summer beer fest in Ypsi in July.

I see that you got Radical Brewing. That is one of my favorite brewing books that has a lot of interesting ideas as well as a fun history of beer.

Looks like a great haul! I'm more than a little jealous...

Hey funny it's my birthday also.

My wife gave me 3 Faucets for my kegerator, 6 pint glasses, and a
beer kit.

Not to hijack this link but I also was given 6 glasses from pubglasses.com. They are meant to be etched glasses from England. They SUCK the etching is so light. I might send them back

Happy Birthday Georgeh

Happy Birthday and Congrats!

Think I could have your wife talk to my wife! ha ha ha

Redbeard5289

Latest posts

Back