Custom tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farrout

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if anybody would have an interest in custom woodturned tap handles. My cousin is a very talented woodturner and I already asked him to make me a couple of handles. I don't have any to sell or anything, Just wanted to know if people would be intersted in buying them, so my cousin would know if its a good idea to try and sell them. basically I'm doin some market research. I'm also going to ask him to build me a large mash spoon. your replies would be much appreciated.

I'd be down for two of them. Ive been looking for some nice custom all wood tap handles with no avail. Make sure to post if he desides to start selling them.

What kind of woods and at what cost? I've got a friend myself that is a turner. He made me several handles, some of which have made it into the hands of folks here.

Latest posts

Back