Post a Pic of your bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding taps to the white fridge this weekend. Cheers!

St Patricks day 2012.jpg

Bar 2012.jpg

Attached is a pic of the taps added to the fridge. I have one running already, a nice light lager. The others will be running soon for the Fat Tire clone and the Bud Light Clone inside the fridge.

Also included are pics of the 7th tap added today. It is on the secret opening book shelf... or as i know it.. where I hide from SWMBO! At this time of the year that area behind the shelf stays from 40 to 50 degrees.

Look closely at the blue MST3k collectors edition box on the shelf in the second to last pic.

Cheers!

bar area taps on fridge.jpg

mancave fp.jpg

man cave fp right.jpg

man cave shelves mst3k.jpg

man cave mst3k open.jpg

And Malibrew- how many freaking taps is that?[/QUOTE]

There are 19 regular and one creamer I only use a few now but hope to keep it full when I finish.

These are all awesome everyone!! Getting some great ideas. Lets keep them going. That secret tap room was Awesome and I LOVE Mystery Science Theater 3000.
Thats a ton of taps haha

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391040669.627410.jpg

Mines a work in progress. Ripped out the closet in my man cave then installed the cabinets and shelves. Even have some room for homebrew supplies up top. Cheers!

A little more sanding then staining....oh plus attaching the tap tower. Wine fridge will go in the left area. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392091029.423058.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392091040.651725.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just come accross this thread. I have a thread related to the whole build of our home "pub" but here's a few to join this thread with :)
January 25th Open House with Family, Friends and neighbors.

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

Wow! Some of these bar's make mine look like a dumpster with taps. Very impressed in all these drinking holes.

Wow - some seriously nice stuff here. And I thought I was going overboard with 8 taps!

IMG_2666_3.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

Lounge area:

IMG_2919.jpg

Home Theater:

IMG_2916.jpg

Setting up the lines/tap tower (measure 20 times, cut once!):

basement_Dec4_2012_1.jpg

basement_Dec4_2012_3.jpg

The exposed hoses were then wrapped in plastic wrap (moisture barrier), then wrapped in metal foil for cold transfer from glycol lines to product lines, and then insulated. Same as the original trunk line.

An explanation of the parts shown:

1 - Pressure gauge for glass rinser. (Around 15-20 PSI is all you need).

2 - Pressure reducing valve (PRV) used to take the ~60 PSI house water pressure down to ~15 PSI for the glass rinser. (The PRV is mostly hidden by the beer trunk line in the picture above).

3 - One way check valve to stop any backflow. (Prevents the rinser from leaking/squirting if house water pressure drops and comes back).

4 - Shut off valve for glass rinser.

5 - Shut-off valve for brewery floor drain washout. (You need to run water through basement floor drains once or twice a year to avoid standing water. This valve makes it easy. I simply open it for 10 seconds a couple of times/year since technically the brewery floor drain will never be used - it's there "just in case". Most houses will only have 1 floor drain that is automatically washed/cleaned from the air conditioner, dehumidifyer, and/or HRV/ERV system so no need for manual intervention.)

6 - Drain from drip tray. (A regular dishwasher drain hose that connects to above the P-trap under the bar sink).

7 - Cold water supply line to the drip tray sprayer. (Always use cold water for a glass rinser).

One the brewery side the large trunk line connects to the keg freezer (keezer) on the right (shown here not connected yet):

basement_Dec4_2012_4.jpg

The freezer on the left is actually run as a freezer and is used to store hops and yeast, and to chill the glycol lines in the trunk line.

More pics here

Kal

Back