why the anti hooch thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a popular topic. I don't know if the OP was in fact a youngin tryin to make hooch, but all you have to do is stand by the convienent store and wait for some shady looking guy and give him a few bucks and tell him to buy you some beer and buy himself a nice forty. It worked many time for me and my friends. Gotta love making friends with some bums.

I know. The following rant is not necessarily directed at the OP but toward the underagers posting hooch threads.
Given all the crazy ways to get into "trouble" posted on the internets I decry the profound lack of creativity in looking for ways to make hooch. For shame. What is happening to this generation? I think there is a real problem with today's youth.

Uptight because we don't like the generalized comments about how we ALL have brewed hooch at least once, or how we ALL only brew to get drunk. OK, then I'm uptight I can live with that.

I'd rather see a few random retards continue to post here than to start have forum police decide who is and isn't worthy of being a part of the forum. If you ignore them they'll go away. If you start too heavy on the censorship it's bad in the long run forever.

Closed. For the following reasons:

1. Name calling on several occasions.
2. The "no hooch threads" policy has been explained multiple times. If you don't like it, you're entitled to your opinion, but the mods are in agreement - the leash is very short with those threads.
3. A lot of people are wasting a lot of time on a thread created by a troll. There's no need for trolling to garner this much attention and cause this much friction.
4. No hooch threads.
5. RDWHAHB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back