I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel Ray - I find her voice more attractive than anything

She's got her moments.

2009-03-02-rachaelrayfhm1.jpg

Gwen Stefani or Heyley Williams from Paramore. Apparently I dig punk rock chicks.

The real crime here is that you're referring to these posers as "punk rock" chicks. Please. That's like calling Justin Bieber a heavy metal god...

Hm what do you guys think of Megyn Price, I saw her take her shirt off last night on whatever that f that show is called, damn hot imho ..

Halbrust said:
Gwen Stefani was punk. Almost 20 years ago, but she was punk.

Yep, 1997 Vans Warped tour pier 30, she was definitely punk. Then she realized that punk doesn't really make you any money(it turns out that paying for stuff is so unpunk), and since being a professional musician is still ultimately a job she decided to get hers.

KayaBrew said:
The real crime here is that you're referring to these posers as "punk rock" chicks. Please. That's like calling Justin Bieber a heavy metal god...

I'm talking about the "look" more than the music, and definitely referring to Tragic Kingdom Gwen. In the 90's, she was as punk as it gets.

You guys need a gay chick view;
Some of these women you all mention i would also throw out a speeding vehicle;

someone mentioned Tipper Gore and Chelsea Clinton.
there is nothing pretty about them two. Frightening.

Sarah Jessica Parker, mentioned often on here. She is pretty.. Maybe is just the hair... But that nose, definitively not hot.

Now I tend to like blondes:

Uma Thurman, she slender and tall ( traits of my gf who is Also blonde and had Umarism lol, but much prettier ) HOT!!!

Cameron Diaz - she strikes me as girl next door kinda girl, you know the one you can throw down a couple with and still be able to burp the alphabet with... That kinda makes her hot.

For brunettes, since in picky with brunettes I have to think of ones people might think they are hot but I just go wtf ...
Katie Holmes
I think the girl is just plain.

Now for singlehanded beauty... I just watched Prometheus ... And always had googlie eyes over her... Charlize Theron!!! She is just hot and if you don't think she is... You should be smacked and need glasses!!!

The more I think of it my gf is more Charlizish, she is just tall and blonde like Uma. Umm

I would not kick Uma out of bed though!

Still missing the point... EVERYONE would bang Charlize, that's a no brainer.

This thread really had potential. Being someone who seriously thinks Lady Gaga is pure sex incarnate, contrary to most mens' agreement, I got the point of this thread immediately.

Agreed!

Gwen Stefani? Known goddess, we all know how hot she is. Not punk (pop music is not punk. Period.) but very hot.

Katie Holmes? Same deal, e'eryone thinks that girl is dead sexy.

This isn't the "hottest" chick thread.... it's the "weirdest looking chick (that you think is hot)" thread.

Girls like Faruza Balk, Sara Silverman, the odd looking girl from It's Always Sunny....., and even Lady Gaga.

My personal fav is Rachel Nichols (ESPN). She totally looks like a mouse, but I've crushed on her for years. Faruza's a close second in my book.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
My personal fav is Rachel Nichols (ESPN). She totally looks like a mouse, but I've crushed on her for years.

With ya 100%. Buddies give me a hard time every time I mention that.

re: Rachel Nichols

Dude, she's hot! I can't believe anyone would give you **** over that one.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like some people have such a narrow definition of what's attractive.....or maybe I'm just a horn dog.

Fo sho! :mug:

re: Rachel Nichols

Dude, she's hot! I can't believe anyone would give you **** over that one.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like some people have such a narrow definition of what's attractive.....or maybe I'm just a horn dog.

Totally, I think some of us just have a thing for that, I always have. Some dudes are like "No way, she looks like a mouse". Kinda like the "bird girl" thing, not for me, but some dudes love 'em. :mug:

You guys need a gay chick view;
Some of these women you all mention i would also throw out a speeding vehicle;

someone mentioned Tipper Gore and Chelsea Clinton.
there is nothing pretty about them two. Frightening.

Gay or straight, you're missing the point. Of course Tipper Gore isn't beautiful - otherwise everyone would think she is hot. She's not beautiful so most people don't think she's hot. But some of us do, because, well, who knows really. Maybe its the business suits . . .

;)

I seldom see photos of her, but am deeply infatuated with Roxanne Roberts, who I know through the radio program "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me". Her voice melts me and she's LOL funny - a really great mix. I think she's hot.

wait-wait-dont-tell-me-56917.jpg

The more I think of it my gf is more Charlizish, she is just tall and blonde like Uma. Umm

I would not kick Uma out of bed though!

You wouldnt need to! Just a sharp gust of breath and she'd fly off onto the floor ;).

I wondered in the past, passingly, if brewers have a large LGBT representation. Demographics are interesting to me. What I REALLY want to know is if there are little people brewers.

weirdboy said:
I have seen Sarah Silverman up close. Like, her ass was probably less than a foot from my face, close. I would definitely hit that.

Nice.

Interesting, Rachel Nichols I wouldn't have thought twice about, just plain hot is what I'd label her. Dee from IASIP oh yes that is very nice, that is my kind of look right there alright. Cyan Bannister that is interesting, very interesting, a nice contribution.

This is Traylor Howard, mmm nice she is so totally hot, she has obviously cared very well for herself over the years ...

Oh if I could I would put the pic of the young lady I met with at the bank today, she was dressed to the 9's, she had this squeaky little 'mousy' voice, a unique definitely not 'hot' but phew dang attractive look, and she had style like I've seen no young lady carry off before. She was very modest and professional. Oh how I want to think more of the fact that she called me later to say she needed some more information, that in my homebrew mind she 'conveniently forgot' but my real mind knows far better ...

traylor-howard.jpg

Back