Gotta Love It!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
When I finally give up bottling, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vYgLKOUXg&search=homebrew"]this could be me![/ame]

Rhoobarb said:
When I finally give up bottling, this could be me!

Did you pour one for the kids too :lol:

Just from most of the videos I see on youtube I was expecting something horrible to happen like the tap fall off and the hose shooting beer everywhere :lol:

Niiiiice! Beer on tap at home... Best investment ever!!

Rhoobarb said:
When I finally give up bottling, this could be me!

Did you pour one for the kids too :lol:

Just from most of the videos I see on youtube I was expecting something horrible to happen like the tap fall off and the hose shooting beer everywhere :lol:

Niiiiice! Beer on tap at home... Best investment ever!!:ban:

Sephro said:

That happened to me a few weeks ago. Lost about 2-3 gallons of beer all over the fridge, and floor of my basement:mad:

I thought the little girl was going to knock those beers over when she walked past. Comedy would have ensued. Alas, it just made me thirsty.

the_bird said:
I thought the little girl was going to knock those beers over when she walked past. Comedy would have ensued. Alas, it just made me thirsty.

I was expecting one of the kids to start chugging one while dad was unaware and filling another glass.

-walker

Back