Brasii | The Most Versatile Automated Home Brewery - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Brasii | The Most Versatile Automated Home Brewery

Old 01-11-2017, 08:42 PM   #21
TorMag
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2015
Atlanta, GA
Liked 163 Times on 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akthor View Post
What does this make a gallon of beer at a time??? Are these for losers with no friends drinking alone one beer a night?

A gallon is 8 pints of beer. 8 glasses of beer. It's hard enough to keep beer around if you have ANY beer drinking friends when you brew 5 gallon batches.

These machines are dumb. I refer to the pico and their ilk too.
Hey I resent your statement. I am a looser with no friends, but I still have at least 20 gallons of beer in the keezer at any one time. It helps drown my sorrows of being a looser with no friends.

Honestly, I don't see the purpose of small batch brewing unless you are testings, and for testing small batch BIAB on the stove top is far less expensive.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:02 AM   #22
Brasii
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Recipes 

Aug 2016
New York, New York
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrke View Post
I think you've found a solution to the Pico's problem of using your own recipes. There is a market for that and the price is near the target, I expect. I can tell you have passion for the project and wish you well. Let us know when you are ready to launch.
Thank You we should be launching in early February or late January. We are hoping to get the price down even further when we reach scale.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:11 AM   #23
Brasii
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Recipes 

Aug 2016
New York, New York
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrke View Post
I think you've found a solution to the Pico's problem of using your own recipes. There is a market for that and the price is near the target, I expect. I can tell you have passion for the project and wish you well. Let us know when you are ready to launch.
Thank You we should be launching in early February or late January. We are hoping to get the price down even further when we reach scale.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:25 PM   #24
pagrider
Recipes 

Feb 2014
Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts

let us know i like it great for test batches

Old 01-18-2017, 07:48 PM   #25
lewandowski46
Recipes 

Nov 2015
Goodyear, AZ
Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Got any video's of a brew day? The 2 min clip is a nice intro, but some more information would be even better.
10:42 Brauhaus
Tap 1: Force Ten Scotch Wee Heavy, Tap 2: Hoppiversary IIPA, Tap 3: N/A
Primary: N/A Secondary: N/A

Ztup Likes This