6 Pack/Single Shops in Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry41h

Reaction score
Anybody have any info on the best places to score some 750's or 6 packs of harder-to-get brews? Im heading down for the ALEiens Monk Melee competition and looking specifically for some Russian River, Jolly Pumpkin, and Firestone Walker.

I can't tell you what they have now, but when I was in Philly in June I went to the Foodery and got a bunch of random beers to try.

Foodery
Brew (coffee shop/ bottle shop)
The bottle shop
Craft beer outlet
hawthornes

Should get you started.. depending where in the city you are most of these are in South Philly just since thats where im at.

Wegmans has a suprisingly good selection of craft beer, both large format bottles and sixes

The Foodery (two locations). Outside Philly, you can check out Capone's, Wegman's, Whole Foods in Plymouth Meeting (I think), The Beer Store in Southampton.

The Foodery (two locations). Outside Philly, you can check out Capone's, Wegman's, Whole Foods in Plymouth Meeting (I think), The Beer Store in Southampton.

yeah, sorry i saw this late. Capones would have been right off the turnpike for you. good bar too.

+1 for Capones and southampton beer store. Those two are the best I've found north of the city.

Back