• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick SS 4head beer tap tower T-tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
It works great. The tower is made by Perlick and all 4 taps are pelick. It has copper cooling line. This would be great to add to your keezer or to your kegerator. Will trade for a conical fermenter or a Jockey box or maybe some other brewing stuff. Or make a Cash offer.

Link to pictures

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/for/2589762034.html

I can try and get some better pics once I get home.It is heavy and I live in AZ. So shipping will be allot I bet. But I dont mind.

I can try and get some better pics once I get home.It is heavy and I live in AZ. So shipping will be allot I bet. But I dont mind.

you will have a much easier time selling on this site if you can provide shipping quotes and as much detailed info as possible. I just bought a 6 tap perlick tower like this and it cost 30 to ship UPS from Florida to Pennsylvania.

Are those forward sealing taps by any chance, perlick 525ss?

I have no clue what they are. Im sorry. Is there a way to tell? All I know is they say perlick on the top of each tap.

I hope these pics help. Taps no included.

image-272501449.jpg

image-1686690641.jpg

image-97663380.jpg

Does "Taps no included." actually mean "Handles not included"?

At least one thing's for sure, those aren't forward sealing faucets...

Cheers!

day_trippr said:
Does "Taps no included." actually mean "Handles not included"?

At least one thing's for sure, those aren't forward sealing faucets...

Cheers!

Yeah handles not included. My bad.

Shipping to 32223 was quoted $51.57 from the UPS store. Make a offer If your still interested in paying that crazy amount for shipping. Sorry it's so high but I have no control of that.

Yeah if i did that I would so break it and screw it all up. 4ss lines and 2 copper I would be bound to break somthing.

Back