Denver Beer CO, anybody been there yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not know about that one. There was another one opening recently as well called Renegade around 9th and Sante Fe. I need to go check these new places out as well...

Hey, I was driving down Santa Fe about a week ago and SWMBO pointed out some brewery she saw....must have been Renegade. I think I'll need to break out the bicycle and make an afternoon crawl at some point.

Thanks for the heads up!

If you've got a bike downtown, make sure you stop at Denver Beer Co for this. I haven't been there yet, but I plan on it soon.

"Brewery Hike
Ready for an even greater adventure in beer? Try the Denver Brewery Tour!

Stop by Denver Beer Co, we’ll give you a map. Head out on your B-Cycle or hoof it around town. We know you’re training for a half-ironman, but do you have the stamina to make it through the entire beer loop? If so, we’ll reward you with a high quality certificate and another beer when you make it back."

Dam you Denverites. I used to visit and stay at the old Embassy Suites and loved to walk around LoDo and just go bar hopping. Dam you I say!!!

Wish I could join you,

Cheers.

Sheldon

Back