What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my 1L growler filled, at Stone, with Sublimely Self Righteous. Awesome, just as I remember it.

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

So... If you had an opportunity to by cases of 22s at 25% off.... What would you buy? My local Whole Foods is having an underground sale. Thinking Sculpin if nothing else.

Sent from my mobile device, pardon my brevity.

My fav non homebrew beer. With I could find a clone reci online. If anyone knows of on pm me plz

image.jpg

Cider. They're ****ing gushers which I knew they were over carbonated but it just sort of compounds my terrible mood. :(

I can't wait to try this while I'm in Chicago.

Definitely make sure to pick some up when you're there. It's a great IPA. I'm hoping to get back up to Chicago in the next couple months for a beer run. Oh, and I guess I'll visit my parents while I'm there. ;)

Oh wow. Thank you Wes. This beer is a beaut. The smell on it is quite different. Something I can't put my tongue on, for sure not bad, just something I haven't smelt before. It tastes so good, I love the booziness and the coffee, oakey, cocoa flavors. Very faintly in the aftertaste I can taste what I am smelling. Thanks again Wes for sending me this, glad I got to try one.

1390872993688.jpg

Oh wow. Thank you Wes. This beer is a beaut. The smell on it is quite different. Something I can't put my tongue on, for sure not bad, just something I haven't smelt before. It tastes so good, I love the booziness and the coffee, oakey, cocoa flavors. Very faintly in the aftertaste I can taste what I am smelling. Thanks again Wes for sending me this, glad I got to try one.

You're welcome. Glad you like it. Hopefully the next time we trade I can include another one from that series of beer. I think the next one is going to be their DIPA aged in bourbon barrels and at some point this year they'll be doing a Saison aged in wine barrels.

You're welcome. Glad you like it. Hopefully the next time we trade I can include another one from that series of beer. I think the next one is going to be their DIPA aged in bourbon barrels and at some point this year they'll be doing a Saison aged in wine barrels.

Both sound awesome. Onto the second pour of the 007...

I get Northern Brewer magazines. Anyone see this months, with the wide mouth carboys? Kind of a cool upgrade to carboys.

Back