What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still sipping and savoring this. So good as it warms in the glass.

image-2090966003.jpg

Just went to pound town on a Heady, now off to the bar for 25 glorious taps worth of $4 craft pours. I think they have a pilot batch pale from Maine Beer Co I've been itching to try.

Dogfish Head Festina Peche and working on updating a business plan with new industry numbers.

Celebrating my the announcement of my lady's up and coming niece. She's all celebrated out, but I'm keeping the party going with some New Belgium Ranger's

Really? You mean all the crazed people that probably only bought it because its a special limited release and will most likely pour it out because they're not really into this kind of beer and are somehow able to stand in line on a weekday morning for a chance to buy it while the rest of the responsible adults are working didn't buy it all up yet? ;)

I should buy another one but I'm good with two. Cant spend too much. I'm trying. Again trying to cut back but got a black Butte 25 the other day

tripplehazzard said:
This!

Boulevard test beer. Tasting room west side rye ale .. so creamy! Damn good one guys

I may be biased, but those guys don't make a bad beer

half_whit said:
Celebrating my the announcement of my lady's up and coming niece. She's all celebrated out, but I'm keeping the party going with some New Belgium Ranger's

Great beer IMO. Top 5 for me

DisturbdChemist said:
I should buy another one but I'm good with two. Cant spend too much. I'm trying. Again trying to cut back but got a black Butte 25 the other day

I know what you mean. I keep telling myself I'm going to cut back on beer purchases, but its so damn addicting. There's always a new/special/limited release of something that I tell myself I must buy.

Playing catch up - Bloody Mary at dinner, followed by two Fat Tires. Home (errr, at the in-laws at the beach) like three Pinot Grigios, as the beer was way upstairs :)

Oj while trying to eat some Corn Flakes at the hotel. Didn't make it to Kuhnhenn last night after attending Tigers/Royals game. We kinda got swept up in the party after Miggys walk off homer and drank.......a lot. Got back to the hotel about 3 with a boatload of White Castle :D So hitting Kuhnhenn for lunch then hit the road for Marshall and what I can assume will be a awesome day at Dark Horse.

Water. The stone 17th anniversary was great but def was a little too big for a night cap

Back