• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New never used Chrome faucets with 4 inch shank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking for a few faucets to purchase for a while now for my bathroom and before I found this message board I was recommeneded www.oneclickdirect.com by a friend. They have dozens and dozens of faucets at all different styles and all affordable prices. These faucets can fit perfectly in any bathroom and can save you a lot of money.

These are beer faucets for serving beer NOT water faucets for sinks.

Springer wasn't saying your listing was spam! A new member posted something having to do with kitchen faucets and he was advertising a website.

Been offline for awhile... still have faucets that i cant return to beverage factory. Dont wanna lose money on them. I bought 5 with 4 inch shanks believe I paid $25 or so a piece and cant return. Shipping for all 5 ran me $15. Make me an offer, or trade or anything I just dont wanna lose out on the money I spent.

I could really use a couple things. I just started all grain and have mostly everythingbut need a 4-6 way distributor for keezer or anything else you may have.

Back