What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weyerbacher Double Simcoe...been craving a hoppy brew all day! Was wishing my coffee had hops, feckin long day! This brew is just not fillin that hop void for bright and crisp bitterness in my soul! Maybe some hoppy Saison will fit the bill! And, we can see the sun in southern MN again!!

Life of the Mind, my mosaic dry-hopped rhubarb pastiche. Can't believe how clear this beer has gotten in the bottle, it looks like white wine. Just a short pour, marinating steaks in it overnight for dinner tomorrow.

Drinkin my my black IPA in honor of my child hood dog who was put down today... My whole family went to the vet and we had our goodbyes... He was a special dog i swear almost human like... As a kid me and my brother would spend countless hours outside with him.... Its a sad day... Im gonna miss you jack

ForumRunner_20130529_182807.png

Drinkin my my black IPA in honor of my child hood dog who was put down today... My whole family went to the vet and we had our goodbyes... He was a special dog i swear almost human like... As a kid me and my brother would spend countless hours outside with him.... Its a sad day... Im gonna miss you jack

My sincerest condolances. :'(

Sorry to hear that. Cheers!

Just a labatt blue for now had a crappy day almost had to bet lumps in the bosses sons head

ForumRunner_20130529_183516.png

So I'm thinking I should just get drunk and say F.T.W. and not go to work tomorrow :)

Sorry to hear man I know the feeling dogs are more then just a pet.

Thank you everyone... My whole family is sitting on our parents deck having a few of my HBs sharing stories of jack, crying laughing and remembering jack... Im 27 and we got him when i was 6... He was a member of the family to say the least

Sorry to hear - I had to put down my dog last year and it ain't easy. At least you got to say your goodbyes! :mug:

Me and my wife had to put are ST Bernard dowen last year June 11 to be exact it was retarded hard I always thought I was tough but F that I was the biggest baby ever :'( I was so bad i couldn't even put him in the ground I got his big drooling a** cremated so I can still talk with him and drink with him and you know yell at him to. I know what a Corning story huh.

ForumRunner_20130529_191807.png

ForumRunner_20130529_191941.png

And this is his urn.

My condolences. It's never easy to lose a family pet and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

HB Ursa Major Old Ale. Haven't had one in a while and I am happy to report it's aging beautifully and that's saying something at only 5 months old. Can't wait to see how it's aged after a year.

20130529_185500.jpg

Me and my wife had to put are ST Bernard dowen last year June 11 to be exact it was retarded hard I always thought I was tough but F that I was the biggest baby ever :'( I was so bad i couldn't even put him in the ground I got his big drooling a** cremated so I can still talk with him and drink with him and you know yell at him to. I know what a Corning story huh.

And this is his urn.

What a great monument ... He must of been a great dog

My parents let me and my younger brother name him.... We decided on jack because every time he would Get on the couch some one world yell jack off...

CliffMongoloid said:
Thank you everyone... My whole family is sitting on our parents deck having a few of my HBs sharing stories of jack, crying laughing and remembering jack... Im 27 and we got him when i was 6... He was a member of the family to say the least

This ones for Jack! I can't imagine the sadness associated with losing one of my pups. I've only had my two for about two years and I love them to death.

Nuke, thank you much friend. This beer is unbelievable I'm going to be sad when I get through em.

image-3512971616.jpg

CliffMongoloid said:

Sorry to hear that man. It's never easy losing a family pet. I had to get the best dog I ever owned put down last year. It was rough.
Sounds like you have some good memories with him. :)

Here's to our pooch friends! Hangin with my husky on the deck with a brew is the best time in the world. Always sad to learn of a passing friend!

Now a glass of my columbus IPA 1 bottle left after this brewed this one a long time ago.. still pretty tasty.

Latest posts

Back