Change Your Default Facebook Language to "English (Pirate)"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorites are "adjust ye riggin's" for settings and "Abandon ship an' sink t'Davy Jones' locker" for deactivate account..
OMFG - "pillage" = browse friends by network

EDIT - Imagine a pirate english HBT?!?!?
Arrrr... put in ye hops!
Recirculate ye treasures

I agree - after the keys episode, I think this might be a bad idea. If you do it, make sure you wear a helmet just in case.

I think its a hillarious prank though, especially if the person you are pranking doesn't know about the pirate english setting!

totally worth it

I don't know man. Pirate talk might be the last thread after loosing your keys! :D

After the keys in the garden episode, I'm not so sure. :p

I agree - after the keys episode, I think this might be a bad idea. If you do it, make sure you wear a helmet just in case.

I think its a hillarious prank though, especially if the person you are pranking doesn't know about the pirate english setting!

Did it anyways. Not like I am getting laid anymore this year. Took her nearly a month to realize I added her picture to her profile. She has tunnel vision with these things.

She'll realize something is off, eventually she'll ask her FB friends about it, then get around to reading the responses, change the setting back and then it will click. I figure I have at least a month or two before she addresses me with it.

so I just had my first facebook friend request e-mail since going "pirate"

"[name here] demanded that ye be mateys on ye olde Facebook. Ye need to say that ye sailed with [name here] so that ye might be mateys on ye olde Facebook"

:tank:

I love it!!!! My notification emails are even in pirate...

Ruth Skowron Alfson flapped gums 'bout yours recent Tales

I am leaving this as my default language. What fun!

T' spy on all th' parrots scrabblin' at th' door, stab the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile....d=105237493907&mid=c95d4bG24fb9b4aG2183487G36

Thank ye,
Th' Admiralty

2.gif

The time notifications are all fowled up. How long exactly is 3 shots of rum ago? What about 2 turns of the hourglass? That's the only part that sucks. I have to figure all of that out. I'll keep it around though. :aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg:

This is the gift that just keeps on giving...

...if you look at your friends' profiles, under "cap'n's log", instead of "Religion:", it says "Superstitions:"

Classic.

Back