Makin' Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am sure the guys that have been brewing a while felt this (might still)... but brewing beer is so much fun! Dammit man it consumes most of my thought now. Which is a pleasant diversion. At any rate big fun! Thank you guys for sharing so much! :fro:
Cheers! :mug:

No problem, welcome and enjoy. This is a great place to learn and be in community with like minded folks!

Pol

I think I spend more time on this website at work than doing actual work (looks over shoulder to make sure the boss isn't coming):cross:

Oh, I agree! It's fun all the time- from coming up with the recipe, buying the ingredients, brewing, watching it, bottling (ok that's not too fun!), to drinking! And then, start the process again. What's not to love? (Except those 15 pounds I've gained from beer drinking)

XCMerk22 said:
I think I spend more time on this website at work than doing actual work (looks over shoulder to make sure the boss isn't coming):cross:

I'm this way too! I'm leaving my current job in 2 weeks for a MUCH better one so i really am not working much now at all!

Back