Life ain't bad...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeordye11

Reaction score
So I recently accepted a new job that will pay me more money as well as give me more free time and drastically reduce my commute. More money + more time = more brewing I hope! SWMBO and I have not been getting along for some time now, but have recently decided to give it one more try to work things out (this is a good thing). And this weekend I'm off to Charlotte for a bachelor party for one of my good friends including a brew session, go-karts, a brewery tour, plenty of good beer to drink, and oh yeah a nude dancing women. Yeah, life ain't too bad right now. Just wanted to share! Hope things are well for everyone else out there. Have a great weekend everyone! :rockin:

skeeordye11 said:
And this weekend I'm off to Charlotte for a bachelor party for one of my good friends including a brew session, go-karts, a brewery tour, plenty of good beer to drink, and oh yeah a nude dancing women.

Can't imagine why she'd object to a little drunken titty ogling. What's she doing while you're partying it up?

Congrats on the new job and have a great weekend -- but don't let the "nude dancing women" interfere with the "one more try to work things out."

:)

Rick

Back