I Wish I Could Change My HBT Name To...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough. Thanks again. Incidentally, I was in Clearwater for a Phillies spring training game last year. Yes I'm one of those chuckleheads that i'm sure you're quite fond of seeing in your town once a year. But I was there with wife & daughter so I promise I wasnt one of the idiots just getting hammered and puking in the Lenny's parking lot.

Fair enough. Thanks again. Incidentally, I was in Clearwater for a Phillies spring training game last year. Yes I'm one of those chuckleheads that i'm sure you're quite fond of seeing in your town once a year. But I was there with wife & daughter so I promise I wasnt one of the idiots just getting hammered and puking in the Lenny's parking lot.

That's a great stadium there. The Threshers play there (phillies minor team). We go occasionally (I live fairly close). I go to some spring training games there myself sometimes.

Regarding tourists, I love them. They bring so much money down here.

Sorry to see what happened to the Phillies this year. What a surprise, with your pitching. Geez.

When you spend $60M a year on 3 starting pitchers and have names like Rollins, Utley, & Howard in your lineup you certainly expect a little more than 10 games under .500 ... luckily for me i can RDWHAHB.

I'd change mine to yooper or revvy and hope for some knowledge transfer by virtual internet osmosis. Instead, I settle for this forum

Yeah, I mean mine was originally discnjh. Makes sense to me but no one else. Dropped TxBrew a line and here we are.

Back