• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2 tap draft tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weizer

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a lightly used 2 tap draft tower. I'm currently looking into converting a fridge into a kegerator that will fit 2 corny's. If you feel so inclined my zip is 97756..you can post the price including shipping, that you are looking to obtain from your draft tower.

Thanks!

Weizer said:
I'm just looking for a lightly used 2 tap draft tower. I'm currently looking into converting a fridge into a kegerator that will fit 2 corny's. If you feel so inclined my zip is 97756..you can post the price including shipping, that you are looking to obtain from your draft tower.

Thanks!

Literally just bought mine two days ago from kegconnection.com I got the dual tower with per licks for 146

Back