• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sanke Keg Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Dog Brew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 domestic 15.5 gallon Sanke keg's that have the Brewer's Hardware, American Sanke Keg Fermenter Kit with Thermowell. I also still have the Sanke spears for these kegs which will be included.

I have never used these and probably never will, so I'm looking to divest myself of them. I would like to recover my costs, which would put these around $130/ea + shipping (Continental U.S. only please).

I calculated shipping costs to Tacoma, WA figuring that might be close to the most expensive from my location at $80/ea, so $210/ea shipped.

I'll get some photos of them when I get home from work tonight.

A little late but these are the pictures. 2 of these

image-1389651524.jpg

image-4120887020.jpg

I might be interested in one of the fermenter kits by itself. would you be willing to separate from the kegs? How much?

How on earth did I miss this??!! I'll get in line behind Fritz, I'm interested in one or both of the fermenter kits shipped to 44201. Cheers!!!

I think you would do better to sell the fermenter kits on here because they can be easily shipped. Then sell the kegs locally.

If you decide to part it out then I too would be very interested in one of the brewer's hardware fermenter kits.

Back