What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-82002856.jpg

From the can!

My Tafelbier, carbonation tester after a week in the bottle. 1.034 to 1.007, tasted a little watery with gravity samples. Really filled out with a little carbonation. Still going to tweak it for the next time, but better than I thought it was going to be.

NIZZLE said:
jalapeno cucumber mead is done :) now I'm enjoying this

Nice! Can't wait to try that Zaison!
I think I'm going to make some of that mead soon. It's too good and too easy not to.

Nice! Can't wait to try that Zaison!
I think I'm going to make some of that mead soon. It's too good and too easy not to.

Very easy to make. I'm finishing up packing your box buddy ;) and the Zaison is phenomenal you are going to want more for sure :)

bottlebomber said:
I guess it's only 4 pints.. But the afternoon is already half over. After that comes night, and I've got more beer for that too ;)

That makes sense. But don't forget about evening beer. Don't skip that and go straight to night beer from afternoon beer. The consequences could be disastrous. :p

Making this mead is third brew in line for me. In two days doing New Hollands Red Tulip. Skeeter Pee next then Texas Twang. Having Shorts Beard of Zeus now

View attachment 124784

Nice. I smacked-up a bunch of Michigan brews while I was up there last week.

Short's, Founder's, Dark Horse, New Holland, Atwater, to name a few.

WesleyS said:
That makes sense. But don't forget about evening beer. Don't skip that and go straight to night beer from afternoon beer. The consequences could be disastrous. :p

You are a wise soul :mug:

Back