What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four hours this afternoon getting new phones for me, SWMBO and younger 2 kids...packing for trip and drinking Diet Cherry Pepsi. Hoping to get a beer soon!

Never had it and will likely never see it here. At least I have some of the regular to comfort me (whenever I decide to crack it open).

More hb zombie dust while decorating the tree.
Filled 2 growlers of apfelwein to make room for my cherry wheat.

I got lucky thanks to @beermeduffman tipping me off to a shop selling early. Last year all I got was 2 regulars

Really? I haven't had the 2014, but I've had multiples of the 2013 (just had my last '13 thanksgiving day). Awesome beer, but not in my top 5 bba stouts.

Hell yeah. Had the '13 on draft last year too. Love it. I'd take this over the big bruery stouts I had a couple weeks ago

What a day. Drank quite a bit at the beer festival, then ate dinner (with lots of water,) went up to the Firebird festival and sold hot chocolate and baked goods with the scouts, stood in the mud and rain to watch the makeshift bird go up in flames and then came home to find the oldest cat had passed. Really need this glass of crack before I pass out.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417919305.083034.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417919316.962310.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417919352.859330.jpg

Latest posts

Back