What's the funniest thing you've typed in under someone else's Facebook account?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I had to go down to the cq office and one of the runners left his laptop open with his Facebook account up. He is now a fan of Richard Simmons and has admitted to the world that he loves farm animals.

What have you been able to pull off when a buddy leaves their myspace/facebook/etc account open on their computer?

Screenshots are a plus.

Oh geez.

I was in college when Facebook was the new myspace, as well as restricted to people with a college or organizational email. We did all kinds of stuff.

-Photoshops of all sorts- hitler mustache on FB user's face, their head on a celebrity body, etc.
-adding "Interests" such as fat chicks, furries, hogging, men, etc

I think I'll stop there.

I've never used facebook, but a friend did post my picture on her facebook, so I think I have officially BEEN facebooked:

IMG_5513.JPG

Of course, some of my friends saw this pic that makes me look all goofy and cross-eyed, so this came about:

lolwutmoshedr.jpg

not myspace, but an idot left a computer without signing out of his email account. A friend sent out a few "I've decided to come out of the closet" and "I've always know I was gay" type emails to select people in his address book.

once sent out a mass e-mail on my old ship under my LPO's account he left open.
To all,
BBQ at my place this weekend. you bring the meat, I'll supply the buns.

it wasn't too bad but enough to get some good laughs.

Just a quick question. Do I have to got to the trouble of actually joining facebook to "Fan" Someone? My newspaper prints pics on their front page of their new fans.......I have a nice pic of "me" all ready to go.....I'm keen to join in. ;)

lol winner.

Another one I remember was when MMA fighter Denis Kang must have left his myspace page open at his gym and next thing you know his buddies had composed an entire blog about him coming out of the closet and the whole page was strewn with gay icons and guys in speedos. It made its way to a bunch of MMA forums and I think some of them picked it up as actual news that he was gay. No one knew for a couple weeks whether it was real or not.

Latest posts

Back