Open Condom Style?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Good show sir.

I had to google, turns out it's just another asian wanna be like Kanye flaunting riches.

Literal translation doesn't say much but "Oppan Gangnam" refers to a Korean style Beverly Hills. At least the video girls aren't silicone injected.

I think that might just be the best thing ever.

Also, on a few scattered instances, I have shouted directly into a woman's posterior like in the video (dont judge lest ye...). They HATE THAT.

Ive seen that a couple times and never noticed the "Open condom style" until you posted it. Makes it that much better. lol

Man... THIS IS STILL IN MY HEAD!

The little grooving dude is cool. The whole thing is infectious.

Psy%20gangnam%20Style%201.jpg

The little jockey dance move in the stable is pretty cool. I think I'm going to rock that one at the next wedding I'm invited to.

"The album's weighty title song 'Gangnam Style' is composed solely by PSY himself from lyrics to choreography. The song is characterized by its strongly addictive beats and lyrics, and is thus certain to penetrate the foundations of modern philosophy."

Wow.. The foundations are penetrated

Back