• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nema4X Stainless Steel Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stainless Steel Control Panel
This is a stainless steel Nema4X control panel for Love controllers. It is 12"X10"X6". It has cut outs for Love controllers and 22mm switches. All switches and led's are included, but not the love controller pictured. It also has a weather proof plug on the side for easy power supply access with an extension cord. The bottom of this control box is removable. This is great for removing and drilling holes for wires leaving the control box( using cord grips would be best to maintain weather proof and protect wires). Also includes a backing plate for mounting inside electrical components.

$130.00 + shipping

3994-img-0335.jpg

3993-img-0338.jpg

Undibs.

I decided i dont want those big holes in my panel because im using auber ins pid's.

Back