Sanyo SR-4912M Refrigerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a_mattison

Reaction score
Does anybody know where you can get a good deal on a Sanyo SR-4912M fridge? I missed Best Buy's last sale and they are back up to $200 from $179.

Thanks!

Wait another week and it will go on sale again--OR--buy it now and when they go back on sale at BB bring your receipt and tell them you want the sale price or you are returning it and going somewhere else. I do that all the time. :D

I know this isn't the advice you asked for, but you should go ahead and buy it if you're ready to buy it. You were willing to spend 180 why not spend another $20 and have it now if you're ready for it now. Especially if you've got the money now. However, if you can wait, then wait.

Best Buy has a "best price guarantee"..... I believe it's thirty days. So, if you buy it for $200 and they put it on sale for $179 within 30 days, you take your reciept back and get a refund of the difference. It's what I did. It's a bit of a gamble, but it seems like they put them on sale about once a month.

I bought mine on 11/21 for 179 and have been very happy with it. I beleive they have another sale going on 12-9 -12-12 b/c they just sent me a coupon in the mail again for 10% off.

It's worth it to me even for 200.

BTW I ordered some corny's from Adventures in Homebrewing and requested Pin Lock. I knew that I would have to remove the shelves if I had pin locks since they are wider. Thankfully though AiH sent me Ball Locks converted to Pin Locks so I can keep my shelves. :p

Back