rhizomes for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
I am thinning out the feild and will be selling rhizomes by the end of March when the weather getts better. I am asking 3 ea and 5.85 for shipping. Pm me what you want with a mailing address and I will pm you back when they are ready to go out with the total.

Here is what I should have when it warms up here.

CASCADE
CENTENNIAL
COLUMBUS
FUGGLE
GALENA (A FEW)
GLACIER
GOLDINGS
HALLERTAU (US)
MAGNUM
TETTNANG
WILLAMETTE

SORRY CANNOT SHIP TO WA,OR, ID AND FOREIGN.

What happened to the previous thread you had going? I responded and didn't hear anything back.

If someone is looking for rhizomes i highly recommend Halifaxhops, i got 2 cascade and one magnum from him last spring, had some problems with cascade (most likely because i planted them in muddy soil and we had more rain for weeks) so let let him know, 2 days later i got a package with new rhizomes, free of charge, no questions. At the end of the season i got 5oz of dry hops from each plant and from i read this is a lot for 1st year plants

Rhizomes are in exept galena, mine did not survive, I have a frend that will sell potted galena from last yea for 10 ea and shipping.

HALIFAXHOPS said:
Here is what I should have when it warms up here.

CASCADE
CENTENNIAL
COLUMBUS
FUGGLE
GALENA (A FEW)
GLACIER
GOLDINGS
HALLERTAU (US)
MAGNUM
TETTNANG
WILLAMETTE

I would be interested in purchasing some willamette and cascade if possible. Where are you located?

HALIFAXHOPS said:
I am thinning out the feild and will be selling rhizomes by the end of March when the weather getts better. I am asking 3 ea and 5.85 for shipping. Pm me what you want with a mailing address and I will pm you back when they are ready to go out with the total.

I could pick them up likely if that's ok

+1 for Halifax Hops. Just got mine in today and broke ground for the bed. Planting them tomorrow. Thanks man! :D

How can we do a transaction? I have some Willamette starting and need to get a bittering hop too. Maybe some Magnum? thanks!

Back