Home Brewer TV #39

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
We compare ball lock kegs and pin lock kegs and look at some of the off flavors and odors of our home brews and how to avoid them. Plus two beers tasted in the Tasting Room.

www.homebrewerTV.com

Gary

I like the part where off flavors were discussed. Good info to remember. After my extra pale ale gets bottled,I'm finally going to brew my whiskely ale! That ought to be good.

What do you mean you have to pay? Watch it through iTunes and it's totally free. The little "Click To Join" button is only to support him and get the "bonus" stuff. It's not to pay for the shows. Here's the link in iTunes if you want to subscribe that way. As a bonus it downloads it to the computer and you can keep all the previous shows you downloaded.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/home-brewer-tv/id418446633

What do you mean you have to pay? Watch it through iTunes and it's totally free. The little "Click To Join" button is only to support him and get the "bonus" stuff. It's not to pay for the shows. Here's the link in iTunes if you want to subscribe that way. As a bonus it downloads it to the computer and you can keep all the previous shows you downloaded.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/home-brewer-tv/id418446633

I think he means that episode #39 and on are pay-only. Right now you can only view up to episode #38 on iTunes, as well as the PSA explaining the membership promo.

I enjoy the show Gary. Gutsy move going to the paid option. Hope it works for you, but I'm probably a bit too tight right now to go that route with you.

Like anything else, you have to consider what you're paying for.

Why pay the neighbor's kid fifty bucks to mow your lawn when you can do it yourself?

If you don't have the time, it's a bargain. If you do have the time, it's a waste.

I already thought all the ads and sponsorships were getting to be a bit much. Won't be paying for this.

I think the wealth of knowledge contained on this forum and in a simple Google search will nix any pay site unless the quality is waaaay over the top. No offense but I won't be viewing anymore.

And if I may ask why would I pay for DYI project ideas? And you can still watch episode 39 for free.

Back