A plea to the Homebrewing Community!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWeeb

Reaction score
Greetings!

I know, just from my year on this forum, that this is a wonderful group of folks who go out of their way to help each other. Many of you have probably adopted animals from your local shelters, and the subsequent companionship and unconditional love these furry friends enrich our lives with is priceless. All three of my furpals were adopted, and I cannot imagine life without them.

A few months ago, I started a group, the Front Range Paws and Pints, combining animal advocacy with craft beer. This month we are participating in an annual event, the MaxFund's Lucky Mutt Strut. The MaxFund is Denver's premier no-kill shelter; the event is a 2-mile walk and serves as the shelter's largest single fundraiser. In the 15 years since the shelter was begun, they have places over 25,000 animals that were bound for euthinization - death - in lifetime homes.

Would you kindly consider donating to this cause? A gift of $15 pays for incoming vaccinations, $25 covers a spay or neuter. Every little bit helps!

To donate under the Paws and Pints pack, simply go here Team Paws and Pints, read about us, and then click on the donation link.

For those in the Colorado Front Range, consider joining our team. Simply select the pack on the registration page.

Many thanks to this awesome community for your support!

John

Back