• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Double Faucet Chrome Beer Towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KUbrew

Reaction score
I've got 3 double faucet chrome towers. They were used for 2 years and still in great shape. One has the screws pretty well stripped, I'll throw them in but you might want go to the hardware store and get some new ones. $45 each, $40 for the one with stripped screws. (plus shipping)

Tower 1:
Tower11.jpg

Tower12.jpg

Tower 2:
Tower21.jpg

Tower22.jpg

Tower23.jpg

Tower 3:
Tower31.jpg

Tower32.jpg

I forgot to mention that I had the tower, and the tower lids, insulated with the thick black pipe insulation you can get at Home Depot. The lids are plastic painted chrome, everything else is medal. I'll stop by the post office tomorrow and check shipping for you.

Your box is full, which doesn't suprise me from the posts here, but if any of these sales falls through, I'd love to be next in line, and you can email me: [email protected]

Thanks

yea, filled up fast. Post with your zip code and I'll run by an check about shipping tomorrow morning and then just run down the list until they're gone.

Finch-Leave your zip and I can check shipping tomorrow morning for everyone and then I'm going to go down the list until they're gone.

Back