Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
Getting ready to start landscaping the yard at the new house this spring, and planting a garden... just ordered (6) rhizomes tonight. Cascade, Willamette and Mt Hood... we will see how these turn out! What are yall planting? Growing? How many rhizomes did you start with?

The Pol said:
Getting ready to start landscaping the yard at the new house this spring, and planting a garden... just ordered (6) rhizomes tonight. Cascade, Willamette and Mt Hood... we will see how these turn out! What are yall planting? Growing? How many rhizomes did you start with?

I have 3 Cascades, 3 Centennial, 2 Chinook, and 1 wilamette..in the mail!!:ban:

I figure to maybe get 1/2 a pound for the whole bunch the first year and several pounds next year:ban:

Jay

I bought (2) Cascade, (2) Mt Hood and (2) Willamette... Id love to see SOMETHING from them this year, even a few ounces... but next year I have high hopes! I am going to baby these things this year and see what they will do thier first year.

How are you planting yours, what are you using for a trellis?

Back