Found the Heaven of Local Beer Retailers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
After arriving in WA I was somewhat dissapointed with the beer selection of stores in my area. They had a few different beers, but not a large selection to chose from.

After hearing from more than one person that I should check out a place called Central Market in Poulsbo WA, I decided to stop by.

I literally thought I was in beer heaven. Tons of local microbrews. A good selection of beers that I have heard mentioned here including some by Stone and Dogfish. A good selection of Samuel Smiths, some Lambics, etc... I can't even begin to remember all of the different beers I worshipped tonight.

I bought a bottle of Arrogant Bastard and a local Scotch Ale to begin with, but I will be back.

The greatest thing about this place is I can by an individual bottle from a 6-pack if I want, (spendy but still a great option).
:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I keep planning on going to Liquid Solutions in Portland, but I always to end up in some brewpub or another.

Found one of these stores today http://www.worldmarket.com/home.jsp attached to the local mall. Had no idea what it was about, and wasn't too excited until I got to the back of the store and saw a small but impressive beer selection.

a large variety of Rogue stuff in the bigger bottles, plus Chimay Blue and Red for 8.99 a bottle (plus our wonderful 8.6% sales tax), which still makes it cheaper than what I bought it for in Hawaii.

I love World Markets!!!!! Pay way too much for great beer, but craft brew can be hard to come by in "uncultured" society.

Arrogant Bastard and Old Rasputin are my old guitar player's standby's.
And the beers too.

Back