What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night****ingcap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401659610.765538.jpg

Lol that's my problem. "Man I need to rebrew this........after this extensive list of already planned brews"

Haha the hassles of homebrewing. Hopefully one day i will have enough fermetors that i run out of things "i need to brew, soon". I doubt thats possible though, which is a good thing i guess. :D

The responsible thing for me to do is drink my problems away after eating my weight in tacos.

Lost Rhino Holy Brew Brown growler fill.
This beer is rad. It says, "A Belgian-style brown ale, fermented with an original Trappist strain isolated in-house. This strain, believed to be derived from the famous Westvleteren Monastery, gives this beer a fantastic aroma and complex, fruity flavor. Brewed with Caramel malts and Belgian Candy sugar, resulting in a very complex maltiness, in close harmony with the yeast derived aromas and flavor."

image.jpg

The responsible thing for me to do is drink my problems away after eating my weight in tacos.

Lost Rhino Holy Brew Brown growler fill.

This beer is rad. It says, "A Belgian-style brown ale, fermented with an original Trappist strain isolated in-house. This strain, believed to be derived from the famous Westvleteren Monastery, gives this beer a fantastic aroma and complex, fruity flavor. Brewed with Caramel malts and Belgian Candy sugar, resulting in a very complex maltiness, in close harmony with the yeast derived aromas and flavor."

View attachment 203185

It's ok. I'm here for you. Hammering an extra 20 wings. I don't feel sorry myself right now. I'll deal with it tomorrow. :D

Watching the rest of this Edward Snowden interview I DVR'ed. What a patriot.

Having Remmy's Amarillo IPA. This is the second all Amarillo beer I've had and I love the hop. I've heard it works well with Simcoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's ok. I'm here for you. Hammering an extra 20 wings. I don't feel sorry myself right now. I'll deal with it tomorrow. :D

Watching the rest of this Edward Snowden interview I DVR'ed. What a patriot.

Sarcasm or no? I didn't see it, but I heard a lot of people are on his side after hearing what he had to say.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401666030.227066.jpg
HopTart 3.0--Colombard. Fermented with lacto and local grapes.

So good. Bringing a growler of this home w me.

Sarcasm or no? I didn't see it, but I heard a lot of people are on his side after hearing what he had to say.

For darn sure it's not sarcasm. When the government violates peoples' rights and someone calls them out on it, I support it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401668362.071121.jpg
HB IPA. Using the three C's of hops. First good brew after three horrible brews in a row. I take shi**y notes at best. took me awhile to figure out I don't like dry hopping with Amarillo hops made everything taste like green peppers

prestige worldwide, bungs and holes

More Lost Rhino and looking on craigslist for fishing rods. Boy am I confused.

Are you able to open up Craigslist on your phone? I have not been able to for about two weeks. man do I feel like I'm missing out on tons of crap that I didn't know I needed till I saw it was for sale.

prestige worldwide, bungs and holes

More Lost Rhino and looking on craigslist for fishing rods. Boy am I confused.

What kinda rod? I mainly use a spinning reel/rod but occasionally use a fly rod (for inland trout).
I guess it all depends on what you're looking to use it for. I have a 5/6 fly, a 5' ultralight, 2 5'5 mediums, a medium-heavy ugly stick, and a 10.5' steelhead rod. Usually they're all in my trunk at all times.

Some hb wheat now. This bottle seems ok. I had to pour three last night.. they where gushers first batch infection. I thought I was going to have to pour them all .

Back