Best place to drink beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amherstclane

Reaction score
Hello Friends.
Which is the best place to drink Beer according to you ?

I think there's nothing better than sitting in your favourite watering hole while enjoying a fresh pint of craft beer in the company of friends.
Thanks.

Hmmm. So many to choose from....but my favorite must be....In the hot tub, on a cool and rainy evening, au natural, in the company of a frisky lady, or ladies if you can pull it off. :D

On the Deck at Blue Sky Basin. Sun shining, friends around and stories of sick powder runs we just took before cracking the beer.

In the summer. My favorite place to drink beer is at the takeout. Ice cold PBR after paddling through a canyon........Yeah Yeah. I know, not a craft beer but It really hits the spot after a hard run and it is hot outside.

I'll go with: at homebrew club meetings. Once you get past the IIIIIPAs, there's always some interesting stuff.

I'm a big fan of drinking in the shower honestly. And sitting outside on a patio/deck in the fall.

My father and I have a tradition of cracking open a beer after putting our tags on a deer. Time of day does not matter. So nothing is better than looking at two deer on the pole at 8 in the morning while drinking a brew. That first sip of "Deer Beer" is awesome.

In my bedroom with anyone of my homebrews watching my wife dance naked. The good part is I use a very large mug. wouldn't want to run out of beer duirng the show!!!!

Either sitting outside and looking up at the sky or sitting in front of the TV watching House. Maybe throw in a little My Name Is Earl.

I would have to say at the bar before karaoke. I usually need about 10 or so beers in me before I build up the confidence to sing, and I always want to sing ASAP. So that first hour of pounding beers as fast as I can while my friends tell me to hurry up and get drunk so I can sing is always a lot of fun.

Out under the stars next to the fire.... Aw who the hell am I trying to fool? I'm an Irishmen named Mick, I'll enjoy a brew anywhere that I don't have the chance of getting a ticket. That is unless I think I can get away with it, them all bets are off.

I've had a couple of beers in a hot tub at night in the middle of the Caribbean on a boat. Now if only I could've had my girlfriend there. That would have been perfect.

Off the back of a 60 foot catamaran in the [ame="http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=18.441095,-64.760097&spn=0.004346,0.008256&t=h&z=18"]Caribbean[/ame].

It doesn't get much better than ICE COLD lagers on the beach.

Just like one of those Corona commercials.

Back