The Best Beer I've Ever Tasted!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pingi

Reaction score
Just cracked my first Punkinhead 08 after 3 weeks in the bottle. WOW! this is the best beer I've ever tasted. Sorry, I still get a little Excited when I taste the spoils of my labor. Up next, just bottled ESB, and Honey Blonde Last night. Wheat beer in the secondary. Gotta get brewing this weekend. I LOVE THIS HOBBY!

CONGRATS!!!! Yeah, it's kinda like that when you make a great beer. Maybe it's not the most crafted beer ever but it's yours and damnit you made it and you have to love it!!!! :D

I'm glad you're bitten by the brew bug. What's coming next? :mug:

I agree, best hobby ever. It's like a man's version of cooking, except you have to wait a couple of months to a year to see if the food is any good.

I enjoy brewing much like I enjoy ordering things online, the anticipation is killer, but once you get it: <3

Primary is empty, but not for long. Think I'll go black for a couple brews. Maybe a stout or porter. You know what they say about going black!

Back