What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arbor Brewing Red Snapper Roasted Pale. Pretty tasty after dinner beer. Nice hop presence and some good roast. Oh and I fu#*in hate Fantasy football.

1387767711400.jpg

Wild Plum. it's kinda growing on me a little.

The first one I had I didnt like but I think it was young. As of late, I have really enjoyed them except the carb is way over the top, kinda takes away from it. still like it tho

Drank the hoppenburg earlier at my sisters out of the Christmas Vacation moose mug, took eight pours to finish the bomber :D Great Belguim DIPA, thanks mhurst111!

Now drinking a Brown sugga

2013-12-22 18.33.49.jpg

2013-12-22 20.53.32.jpg

Summit Bier de garde. The style is growing on me a little. Its like a mild burton meets a malty something. Not bad but not my style or a style Im too familar with, I do know I like 2bros dumon du page enough to brew it and may be the only other bier de garde or french ale Ive ever had possibly. I really like most of Summit Unchained and Im freaking disapointed they discontinued the pumpkin porter I never tried. Saga was pretty incredible to me.Its out now too which I should have picked up a sixer of and am slapping my self for not getting even with their awesome price.

Also 1 day of work this week Yee-Haww!!

DisturbdChemist said:
You're going to really hate me because I'm off all week ;)

I'll drink for both of us tomorrow lol

You bastage! I guess I can't complain too much. I'm working tomorrow then heading up to the deer lease in the evening and I'll be there until Thursday. Then I just have to work Friday.

Still drinking on this Alien Stout, ugh...
Good thing I only have one more of these in my possession. I'll probably just pour it out.

DisturbdChemist said:
You're going to really hate me because I'm off all week ;)

I'll drink for both of us tomorrow lol

You heading to Petrol tomorrow? Sounds like a decent lineup.

I have an aged Juniper Pale Ale probably at least a year old or more or two. Thought it was overcarbing so I stuck the last 3 in the fridge,doesnt appear to be so, it did foam a little out of the bottle upon opening after a minute but it really isnt too overcarbonated. And I highly recommed brewing a juniper beer, juniper is kinda like hops and I think it compliments them and I think you could even be confused between the two. My impression is that its an earthy berry/mild peppery fruit type aroma/flavor just like some hops. It does good in beer if you like that kinda thing. Boooooooooooooooob- Ya!

Still one of my favorites.

I keep seeing that on the shelf at my bottleshop. I'm on the fence. Give me a reason I should try it.

It's not really that I hate all of you that don't have to work tomorrow, but...I hope bad things happen to all of you. ;)

Well, I have to work, but I told my boss that I don't feel like working, so I'm just not going to do that. I don't really like paying bills, so I'm not going to do that anymore either. What am I going to do? Nothing. I'm going to do nothing.

DisturbdChemist said:
Probably not. I haven't seen the official line up but I'm sure it's it's a good one.

Deer hunting over Christmas. You must have an awesome wife

I don't think they posted an official lineup. They've just been mentioning a couple here and there on FB.

Yes she is awesome and she's coming with me.

tyzippers said:
Well, I have to work, but I told my boss that I don't feel like working, so I'm just not going to do that. I don't really like paying bills, so I'm not going to do that anymore either. What am I going to do? Nothing. I'm going to do nothing.

PC load letter? What the ****!

I'm right there with ya, bud. I've got to work tomorrow, Tuesday and Friday this week.

Working on finishing this growler of Winter Bock. :)

My work is doing mandatory 10s the rest of the year. So ill be working 330pm til 2am. But the nice thing is I work swing so I can power thru a few more tonight :)
Plus ill get paid for Xmas and Xmas eve as well as new years day.

I keep seeing that on the shelf at my bottleshop. I'm on the fence. Give me a reason I should try it.

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a Obama train, Obama train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (love ride)
Start a Obama train (love ride), Obama train

The next stop that we make will be soon
Tell all the folks in Russia, and China, too
Don't you know that it's time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Well, well

People all over the world (you don't need no money)
Join hands (come on)
Start a Obama train, Obama train (don't need no ticket, come on)
People all over the world (Join in, ride this train)
Join in (Ride this train, y'all)
Start a Obama train (Come on, train), Obama train

All of you brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt, and Israel, too
Please don't miss this train at the station

'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Well

People all over the world (Sisters and brothers)
Join hands (join, come on)
Start a Obama train (ride this train, y'all), Obama train (Come on)
People all over the world (Don't need no tickets)
Join hands (come on, ride)
Start a Obama train, Obama train

Ride, let it ride
Let it ride
Let it ride
People, ain't no war
People all over the world (on this train)
Join in (ride the train)
Start a Obama train, Obama train (ride the train, y'all)
People all over the world (come on)
Join hands (you can ride or stand, yeah)
Start a Obama train, Obama train (makin' love)
People all over the world ('round the world, y'all)
Join hands (come on)
Start a Obama train, Obama train:rockin:

The first one I had I didnt like but I think it was young. As of late, I have really enjoyed them except the carb is way over the top, kinda takes away from it. still like it tho

Drank the hoppenburg earlier at my sisters out of the Christmas Vacation moose mug, took eight pours to finish the bomber :D Great Belguim DIPA, thanks mhurst111!

Now drinking a Brown sugga

Glad you enjoyed the River North, didn't understand how it would take 8 pours to kill a normal bomber till I saw the photo. Love the little mug.

I'm on Miller Lite...at the in-laws...run to a liquor store tomorrow is on my agenda. High on my agenda.

Glad you enjoyed the River North, didn't understand how it would take 8 pours to kill a normal bomber till I saw the photo. Love the little mug.

I'm on Miller Lite...at the in-laws...run to a liquor store tomorrow is on my agenda. High on my agenda.

Yeah it doesnt hold much but the glass is awesome, as well as the beer. Belgiums are probably my favorite styles, as well as IPA's so that was perfect. I dont blame you for making a liquor station run, where are the in-laws located?

finsfan said:
Yeah it doesnt hold much but the glass is awesome, as well as the beer. Belgiums are probably my favorite styles, as well as IPA's so that was perfect. I dont blame you for making a liquor station run, where are the in-laws located?

I thought there was only one Belgium.

Nightcap tonight is a bottle of slightly sweetened and carbed crabapple cider I fermented. Pasteurized on 11/19. A little yeasty, but I'm not throwing it out!

Back