Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!? You were supposed to tell us when the Week One Victory Parade was! Did you at least take any pictures you can post??

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

2302679-madden11_07285_790screen.jpg

Did you just post a fcuking video game screen shot!?!?

Sweet LORD .

Where the eff is the "ignore" button!?!?

Mainly because I don't have a vagina.

Allegedly

super busy at work guys...

No one believes you have a job.

I guess I should have spent more time trying to write. Just having trouble these days. I guess I should have just asked if all fans are as big of jackoffs like they were in kc? I would like to take my oldest son to a broncos game while he is home on leave over the new year. He is a broncos fan also. I don't want to take him if broncos fans are just as big of dip sht.s. He is not a big fan of dumb either. Lol wonder how he's going to feel now that his dad is about as good as the box it came in. That would mean raiders game in Denver in the middle of winter. Maybe just got him a pair of tickets. ...

You got bored and or fell asleep. I thought that was the point ... the title is under drunken mumbling mindless rambling. Hey I was there at least for the mindless part only managed to get 1 beer down though.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Why go to a game when you have the RedZone?

Amen!

Cards are opposite...

When the played at Sun Devil Stadium, no one wanted to go sit on metal bleachers in 110* to watch a crappy team.

Now, with the brand new stadium and air conditioning (and a good team - I haven't checked lately, but I think they're tied for the best record in the league right now), it's drawn out all the alkies and thugs. Lots of fights, and not much security. Nice family atmosphere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdMCxyGEfi0

Nice girl fight. Looks like someone got their period right on the steps there

I am a die hard Lions fan and am excited about how they look overall sans the kickers

However, I just can't forget they managed to go 6-1 and finish 7-9 just last year....

I must bring up in their defense, though that Calvin got injured last year and we didn't have our new diamond in the rough...mr. golden Tate

With Calvin, reggie, and Enron all out and still winning games, one would have to assume well be a force to be reckoned with after they're back

That's was a neat story

Since I'm worried we're about to go on a losing streak (San Diego off 10 days rest and then Detroit off a bye week), I'm gonna get in one last GO PHINS!!!! here...

see what I did there.....

No

LOL..I found that on the net, and my old eyes didn't even realize it was a video game shot. Slapdown well deserved.

Kudos to the Fins. I hate Rivers (the whiny beyotch that he is) and love seeing his ass get beat.

Meanwhile, if the rest of the NFL isn't scared to death of playing the Pats, they will be!

Cheers!

Man what a great game. Denver gave it their all....but still couldn't beat the best team in the league

Jeeze, Manning's post-slaughter presser was really sad.
I honestly felt sorry for the poor guy.

So here's the difference between the SeaSquabs and the New England Patriots: the former are simmering in the stink of an awful performance over their bye week, while the latter have happy thoughts of a dominating performance over the favored AFC leaders to keep them comfortable while they're out on the golf course next week.

btw - how 'bout those Cardinals? Dominating the lame-ass NFC West?
Gotta love that! :ban:

Cheers! ;)

lot of talking heads are gonna be eating their words tomorrow. i got so sick of the brady v manning debate all day long. not a single one said they'd take brady over manning

Jeeze, Manning's post-slaughter presser was really sad.
I honestly felt sorry for the poor guy.

So here's the difference between the SeaSquabs and the New England Patriots: the former are simmering in the stink of an awful performance over their bye week, while the latter have happy thoughts of a dominating performance over the favored AFC leaders to keep them comfortable while they're out on the golf course next week.

btw - how 'bout those Cardinals? Dominating the lame-ass NFC West?
Gotta love that! :ban:

Cheers! ;)

How 'bout those Cardinals having the best record in the league?

Speaking of the Seahawks...........

Chargers beat Seahawks, Dolphins bent over Chargers, therefore Dolphins > Seahawks :D

Proceed.

lot of talking heads are gonna be eating their words tomorrow. i got so sick of the brady v manning debate all day long. not a single one said they'd take brady over manning

Of course.

Brady has three rings and is a GQ Adonis with the number one model in the entire world as his Spousal Unit, both of them worth tons of real $$$.

Unless you're a fan, you're gonna hate. It's probably something genetic in all men...

Cheers! ;)

GQ Adonis? dafuq?

tom-brady-uggs-geeskandcleats.png

As for female models, I like Miranda Kerr more but partial to brunettes

The debate will go on forever. I was shocked at the 46 game difference. I had no idea Peyton had that many more games under his belt.

I believe Peyton started in 1998. Brady started in 2000 but only for 1 or 2 games. His real first season was 2001. So Peyton has 3 full seasons on Brady. They both had 1 year off.

3 out of 4 NFC North teams off this week.

WTH NFL??

Can't want my own team, and can't cheer against their division rivals!

So basically no football for me.

Oh, and the Vikings won. FML

Ya know... I'm psyched they won and all last night but... know what really grinds my gears? I'll tell ya... This fcuking ARROGANT fcuker Belichick.

This guy first traded away Wes Welcker.... with NO hope of ever regaining the kind of output he contributed and THEN... He just let's LOGAN MANKINS fcuking walk for a bucket of nickels!!

How can those moves EVER work out!?!

Ooooooooooooooooo the arrogance!!!! Ooooooooooo when will his outrageous arrogance ever cease!?!?!?

(Shaking my clenched fist in the air)

By the way... the Pats have score the most points in the NFL with the washed up QB and that horrific o-line.

Just sayin...

Back