Where's Stephanie?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneygumble

Reaction score
She's got the hots for me. She only lives 3 miles away, too! Funny, she's only 3 miles from my house too, and I live more than 6 miles from work..

She stalks me. She advertises for me at the top of the page here and at another board.

But she's not here today. I hope she feels well. Instead, I'm being told I should think about rehab?!?! Rehab is for quitters!!!

Dude, you're lucky. After my stroller rant I get baby merch adverts, "Do you know your credit score?!" (answer, eat me, I know it sucks right now, thanks for the added panic attacks) and now I'm getting lots of Christian Mingle ads... with a dude.

Not homophobic in the slightest, but seeing as how my computer thinks I'm gay and telemarketers refer to me as "ma'am" I'm starting to get a complex.

And no, wildwest, I will not be reading your reply. RAGE!

I wish stephanie the best though...

Dude, you're lucky. After my stroller rant I get baby merch adverts, "Do you know your credit score?!" (answer, eat me, I know it sucks right now, thanks for the added panic attacks) and now I'm getting lots of Christian Mingle ads... with a dude.

Not homophobic in the slightest, but seeing as how my computer thinks I'm gay and telemarketers refer to me as "ma'am" I'm starting to get a complex.

And no, wildwest, I will not be reading your reply. RAGE!

I wish stephanie the best though...

WTF? You show up and now I am gettin some dude with a beard wanting to "friend" me. I've watched enough prison documentaries to know better than that.

Better than me. I'm getting Xfinity "The speed you need"

What, are they implying I'm a little slow?

On second thought, yours are worse.

I havn't read any posts in this thread at all. I'm just gonna jump in here and say that Stephanie is a hot name and that all people with this name need attention from my naughty bits.

So, what is this thread about?

She's sorta cute...like a younger Heather Locklear. Might be fatty though, we only get to see her face!

Don't get your hopes up, I'm pretty sure she's doing Waldo; why do you think he's had that stupid grin all these years? :D
Regards. GF

Back