Is a love TS-2100 dual input?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to the Dwyer Instruments web site and check the specifications. I took a look for a TS-2100 and did not find it listed. I did, however, find a TSS2-2100 and it appears to be a dual stage controller according to the listing. Are you sure that you have the correct model number?

Ah yes, my bad... I meant TSS2 2100.

It says dual stage, and I understand that controls two seperate outputs (such as cooling and heat) but I'm wondering if I can also be wired to control two seperate environments?

Ah yes, my bad... I meant TSS2 2100.

It says dual stage, and I understand that controls two seperate outputs (such as cooling and heat) but I'm wondering if I can also be wired to control two seperate environments?

No. It has only one input (temperature sensor).

No. It has only one input (temperature sensor).

Yes it takes 2 temp sensors.

Directly form TSS2 2100 Manual
"The TSS2 is an electronic temperature controller designed for
ON/OFF control or Neutral Area Control. They can be provided
with 1 or 2 probes (both PTC range -58 to 302ºF) according to
parameter P5 and it provides with two output relays plus an alarm
buzzer."

You have to tell the controller which mode ON/Off1, On/Off2 or Neutral Area Mode. Its all in the manual

TSS2 Manual

Yes it takes 2 temp sensors.

Directly form TSS2 2100 Manual
"The TSS2 is an electronic temperature controller designed for
ON/OFF control or Neutral Area Control. They can be provided
with 1 or 2 probes (both PTC range -58 to 302ºF) according to
parameter P5 and it provides with two output relays plus an alarm
buzzer."

You have to tell the controller which mode ON/Off1, On/Off2 or Neutral Area Mode. Its all in the manual

TSS2 Manual

+1 This is correct. The TSS2 controllers can accept two probes and it also has two double throw relays, so the answer is yes to the OP's question.

Back