New from Touch Tone Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewshound

Reaction score
Just a fast dirty one to put on a dozen bottles.

weelassiesmallql6.jpg

Cheers,

knewshound

My system thinks about it for a few seconds, but then nothing comes up. My money is still on my crappy computer though. :p

i see it. good idea, but the left leave of the clover looks cut off. not sure if it's intentional, but it's distracting. other than that, great color, good look, and witty remarks!

brian williams said:
i see it. good idea, but the left leave of the clover looks cut off. not sure if it's intentional, but it's distracting. other than that, great color, good look, and witty remarks!

Like I said, fast and dirty !

LOL

If they want perfection, buy BMC I say.

Cheers,

knewshound

I see it now! Hooray for Mac G5s :D. Looks great, and gets the job done. I need to get me some photoshop skillz. I could write you a theme song but I can't do jack with graphic art. :p

the text should have a light glow effect on it so it doesnt blend into the clover as it does... it makes it somewaht hard to read... you want the text to stand out a little more that's all...

other than that, it looks great!

Back