Where to buy liquid yeast.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlyday

Reaction score
I want to start using some different yeast than the nottingham that comes in most of the kits, or the dry yeast the LHBS carries. The liquid ones are like 6 bucks online, which I dont mind, because I can wash and reuse them, but shipping is like 6 bucks or more. Any places online that have better shipping or free shipping after a certain dollar amount.

I live in the Bay City, Saginaw, Midland area of michigan, if there are any people anywhere close to there that know where they are available locally, it would be appreciated.

Have you looked in the phonebook for beer and winemaking supplies or homebrew shops? All LHBS will carry liquid yeast, or should.

Call Cork N Ale in saginaw and ask.
2940 Midland Road
Saginaw, Michigan, 48603
United States
phone: (989) 797-8466

Have you looked in the phonebook for beer and winemaking supplies or homebrew shops? All LHBS will carry liquid yeast, or should.

Call Cork N Ale in saginaw and ask.
2940 Midland Road
Saginaw, Michigan, 48603
United States
phone: (989) 797-8466

I was just at cork and ale at lunch and didnt see any. The person checking me out was on the phone, so I didnt ask. I did just send an email to them, so I guess well see.

Them and the one garden and nursury center are the only two around here, as far as I know.

I was just at cork and ale at lunch and didnt see any. The person checking me out was on the phone, so I didnt ask. I did just send an email to them, so I guess well see.

Them and the one garden and nursury center are the only two around here, as far as I know.

They will usually be kept in a fridge, so most small brewshops keep the fridge in the back room and you have to ask for the yeast. Larger brew shops will have cooler style fridges where you can grab it yourself. I bet you have to ask them to get it for you.

Ah, the good old phonebook. I had been doing some searches online, and only found the two. There is another party store in midland that has HB equipment. I will be checking them out tommorow.

I make it there about one every two weeks, they have a huge selection of craft brews. So repeat trips there are often rewarding.

Ill give them a call on the way home. My work may frown on that.

Back