• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've accumulated a few more bottles, if anyone else out here is looking for some. Ton of wine bottles, too. Just gave away my cage+cork Belgians, but I've got some bombers and some regular bottles accumulated as well. PM if you're needing some.

i've got 20+ bombers (22 oz) bottles, as well as 24 regular 12 oz bottles (possibly more). some with labels, many without. i would recommend that you bring a large box/crate/something to carry them in.

pick in rockville, MD. send me a PM if interested.

please act quickly: they are taking up space in the basement and the missus is threatening to throw them to da curb (aka recycling).

I've got at least 4 or 5 cases of brown 12 oz bottles (some with labels, some already cleaned) that I'd like to get rid of this week. I'm in Bethlehem, PA, send me a PM if you're interested.

I've got 8-9 cases of 12oz bottles that I need to get rid of. Free for the taking, though I've never refused a good bottle or two of homebrew. Of these, i think 12 are SNPA stubbies and 6 are guinness bottles.

I also have ~6 cases of 22oz bombers that I'd like to get $5 for each OBO.

Most, if not all, of these are delabeled and clean. Some I've used before, some not. I'm in West Roxbury, MA. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'll try to keep my inbox clear.

Just for the record, dreams do come true on this free bottle forum. Just picked up a great haul from FrogMan, all told 116 12oz talls, 11 12oz shorties. Great guy and bent over backwards to make the exchange. Also anyone going to football games, those tailgates are a GREAT place to pick up bottles postgame. I got about 12 corona bombers. Sweet.

photo (6).jpg

HbgBill said:
I have a few cases of 12's n 22's.. Most with labels.

Sorry this is off topic but I notice you are in healdsburg and your name is HBGBill. The hbg doesn't refer to healdsburg bar and grill does it?

HbgBill said:
Nope.. That's HBG.. I'm Big H.. and the rest of me is little.. just a coincidence. Never noticed until one day I saw a car running around with one of those oval stickers that say Germany or .. In this case HBG.. went to look at it closer and.. right.. H.B.G..

Just an abbreviation for Healdsburg.. in my case. Wow.. Bastin.. and you know about our little neck of the woods?? Must be a wino.. Sometimes I am too. :D

Guilty as charged. Sonoma valley is amazing. We have there 7 times in 4 years. Since I've started brewing I have made a point to hit up Lagunitas, Russian River (OMFG), and bear republic.

If you're a wino too what's your go to winery in Healdsburg? We have been to a few in town and a few in the surrounding area.

I use the term Sonoma Valley to basically distinguish it from Napa (never been over to napa). We've hit wineries all the way from Ramsgate (used to be Roche) down at the very bottom up to a few in the Geyserville area. I consider all of that Sonoma.

We are actually drinking a 2006 Topel Syrah Noir tonight. We discovered Mauritson last august, and grabbed these on our latest trip out there in late July . They are fabulous wines. If we didn't just have 2 small kids we would definitely be club members. I know we got a few bottles from Seghesio too but I think those haven't shipped yet as they are holding them till the weather cools down.

We've been to Arista. Other than that I've never heard of the other wineries you mentioned. I will have to make note so the next time we are out there we can try them out. Maybe we can grab a beer together at Bear Republic, HBG or Russian River, the next time we head out there. I don't imagine it will be too long before we're back. Can't seem to stay away from there for too long. I would love to retire out there. Honestly the biggest thing keeping us from moving that way is both of our families live out here and we have small kids that we want to stay near our families.

I'll let this thread get back to its original purpose now. I have some bottles to give away in Boston, and HbgBill has some in healdsburg. Come get them please. We don't want to send them to recycling!!! :mug:

Cheers!

I'm hoping to "brew" some wine this year.. Never did that before.. but, I'm going to try to hit up some of those wineries for a few buckets of grapes.. Then I'LL be the one needing bottles... wine bottles.... grin Anyone???

I've got 3-4 cases of empties. You fly me out there and they are all yours. I'll even buy you a case of Russian River :tank: Most, if not all, of them are are Sonoma wineries even. :-D

6+ cases of empties, all rinsed, many without labels.

Avalon Pa - Pittsburgh

i've got 20+ bombers (22 oz) bottles, as well as 24 regular 12 oz bottles (possibly more). some with labels, many without. i would recommend that you bring a large box/crate/something to carry them in.

pick up in rockville, MD. send me a PM if interested.

please act quickly: they are taking up space in the basement and the missus is threatening to throw them to da curb (aka recycling).
last call for bottles in Rockville, MD - they will be recycled next wednesday (9/12).

now up to 30 bombers and 30 twelve ouncers.

Got around 100 empty 12oz bottles of different shapes. New Belgium, Red Hook, Sierra Nevada, Sam Adams, DFH, etc. for FREEEEE!!!

Also I have close to 30 Fischer Flip tops that I'd let go for a small donation or trade of some sort.

Winston-Salem, NC

Edit: I forgot some others. It's more like 120-130

image-2149323178.jpg

I have about 4 cases of 22 oz bombers. 3 case of them are in boxes. The rest are loose. I think there's only a couple with labels.

They are going to recycling soon so come get them. I'm in West Roxbury, just outside of Boston.

Warwick, PA 18974: i have about 5 cases of (mostly delabeled) bottles sitting at my front door waiting for someone to PM me before they go to recycling!

I have some mead I need to bottle! I went to kegs and have not bottled in some time. A few cases would sure help, Thanks.
Jim

I've got almost 3 dozen bottles that need a new home here in Vegas. I can probably get you up to over 3 dozen by the end of the day. Most still have labels, all are pry off, some are old and may need a good cleaning.

Any takers?

Anyone have bottles in the Chicago area? I'm in the Ravenswood area of Chi, and am regularly in Evanston.

Thanks everyone.

FastAndy said:
I've got almost 3 dozen bottles that need a new home here in Vegas. I can probably get you up to over 3 dozen by the end of the day. Most still have labels, all are pry off, some are old and may need a good cleaning.

Any takers?

FYI, I'm at 3 dozen.

Ive got a bunch of bottles to give out. I live in noblesville.

3 coke flats of long necks about 30 to each flat
1 flat of half long necks and half stubbies
case(24) of Bass with the double lip. They work good if you use a bench capper.

All have been rinsed and most delabeled.
Shoot me a PM if interested.;)

Luckey37 said:
Ive got a bunch of bottles to give out. I live in noblesville.

3 coke flats of long necks about 30 to each flat
1 flat of half long necks and half stubbies
case(24) of Bass with the double lip. They work good if you use a bench capper.

All have been rinsed and most delabeled.
Shoot me a PM if interested.;)

Bumped for weekend

Back