• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corny kegs ball lock NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pogopunx82

Reaction score
Looking to buy 1-3 5g corny kegs. I would be more willing to pick up than ship but that may work too, depending on the shipping costs. I live outside of asheville nc in burnsville,Nc.

i like midwest brewing supplies they sell a 3 corny keg setup with all the parts for like 300 bucks or so i dont think the shipping it too bad

well on midwest supplies they sell reconditioned kegs for about 50 bucks each but if you buy the 3 way keg setup for 300 it comes with a co2 tank all tubing and connectors and little taps too im actually going to buy that soon for my bar

Check out ebay right now. There is a distributor in Florida selling their old kegs @$22. Pin locks but Kornykeg.com sells conversions for $10.

Hey Homebrez
Also check out kegconnection.com They seem to have good prices for kegerator conversion kits, and shipping is only $7.95. That's right! the entire kit (tanks, equipment, kegs and all) ships for $7.95.
I just bought a 2-keg system for my shop.

Looking to buy 1-3 5g corny kegs. I would be more willing to pick up than ship but that may work too, depending on the shipping costs. I live outside of asheville nc in burnsville,Nc.

Alternative Beverage in Charlotte has used ones on their site for $43. One year ago when I got mine they were 4 for $100. Hey, welcome to God's Country, I miss living in the Asheville area. Get a chance go check out Wedge Brewery hard to pick my favorite brewery around Asheville, but its one of the best.

If you are friendly with a bar owner where they have Pepsi products, the deposit on a corny is only $10.00.. Sometimes you can talk the owner or truck driver into giving you a couple of kegs for the deposit money.

I wouldn't recommend doing that as we still use them as much if not more then Bag in the Box. And as we all know paying a deposit price for a keg (of any kind) is stealing. just because a lot of bottlers/distributors have been selling off their cornies doesn't mean that the rest are free game. besides a driver who sells pepsi property needs to be fired. just saying. don't think I havn't thought about it when I walk by the pallets of cornies in our warehouse, but I need my job.

Back