What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having water after spending three hours snow blowing (until the shear pin sheared) and shoveling. Luckily we are in a lull on the snow so I can rest, get a little work done and then fortify before the next round hits. Have I mentioned how over this white crap I am?!

I thought about getting out the tractor, but then I realized my wife can drive and will make it up the driveway, my in-laws are scared to leave their house, I don't really like my neighbors across the road enough to clear their driveway, and all this crap will melt tomorrow anyway. :)

Mmmmm dat Brett! This is really good. A little on the bitter side. Maybe I'll grab another and see what some age does to it. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392325913.695923.jpg

11" outside. Shoveled the front walk and two steps and I am done. Waiting for my neighbor to come plow the driveway. It's raining right now and the snow is heavy as hell. I am about to slam some more beers.

Thank you for your contribution. Nowhere in your post does it mention that you are drinking anything.

Sent from a straw hut 25 miles north northwest of the Mason-Dixon line.

Seen you respond to things w/o referencing your drink. Have also been busted by you and seen you bust others. Let's have fun and not throw rocks. I'm drinking Cherry Coke.

Seen you respond to things w/o referencing your drink. Have also been busted by you and seen you bust others. Let's have fun and not throw rocks. I'm drinking Cherry Coke.

I hear you. But there's a big difference here. I never complain about it. We all go "off-topic" from time to time. We're not robots.

100% of the time I call someone out on this topic, I am pulling their legs.

I'm in the Philly region, so yeah - we do see Pliney on tap (Elder and Younger) and a nice selection of bottles. The bottle shop owner was just yanking everyone's chain since road conditions were so bad.

Good luck!

Having water after spending three hours snow blowing (until the shear pin sheared) and shoveling. Luckily we are in a lull on the snow so I can rest, get a little work done and then fortify before the next round hits. Have I mentioned how over this white crap I am?!

What is all that white stuff? Cocaine?

Its a cool 60F here.

I hear you. But there's a big difference here. I never complain about it. We all go "off-topic" from time to time. We're not robots.

Well, you've been around here longer than I have and I probably just didn't catch the sarcasm. That being the case, my apologies and cheers!

It is so nice out here! 52 degrees and sunny :D Glad you east coasters are enjoying the crap we got last week. The weather here is helping to melt the 13 inches we got, but its gonna take awhile. O yeah, back on the water after a lunch brew

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

That was supposed to be a robot. Or something. All the pieces are there. You figure it out.

i hear you. But there's a big difference here. I never complain about it. We all go "off-topic" from time to time. We're not robots.

100% of the time i call someone out on this topic, i am pulling their legs.

error error error error

that was supposed to be a robot. Or something. All the pieces are there. You figure it out.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392328942.607963.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392329416.789024.jpg
Picked these up because I have never tried anything from Deschutes and have heard good things. I heard wrong red chair is bad I drank it but I didnt want to. Inversion ipa is better about a 3-4 on a scale of 10. Thankfully I didnt drink 1 of the White Rajah I have in the fridge before trying these because Rajah would have Really shined a bright light on the mediocrity of both of these beers. At least I can say I tried them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 179147
Picked these up because I have never tried anything from Deschutes and have heard good things. I heard wrong red chair is bad I drank it but I didnt want to. Inversion ipa is better about a 3-4 on a scale of 10. Thankfully I didnt drink 1 of the White Rajah I have in the fridge before trying these because Rajah would have Really shined a bright light on the mediocrity of both of these beers. At least I can say I tried them now.

Try their chainbreaker IPA, make sure its somewhat fresh though, Id check those bottles for a date as well.

Almost done with my PBR, contemplating another. I do have to run out a littler later to drill some ammo cans to mount some taps to for our tasting event this weekend. Ah, who am I kidding. Heading to the fridge to grab out another

Try their chainbreaker IPA, make sure its somewhat fresh though, Id check those bottles for a date as well.

Best by date of May/2014 on both. Their beer is suddenly everywhere here in Ohio I had never seen anything from them here before recently any idea why? Same with New Belgium who i know is opening a brewery in North Carolina. I cont to say A bomber of Ranger IPA at $3 is a best buy.

Maybe we should start a "what beer are you drinking now?" thread? Because "Coff?" and water is really getting old. Pretty sure that was probably the point of this thread 83,775 posts ago.

Sent from an igloo 35 miles north of the Arctic circle.
So this is weird. Although this thread is open and seriously welcome to all members new and old, I feel like your post is kind of crappy. If you're coming in hot and playing around then I stand mistaken, but to ***** about people talking about coffee and water to the point where you deem it old ruins the spirit of this welcoming community.

In the mornings I would venture to guess that most of us are drinking something other than beer. This is a chit chat thread where moderation of folks to stay directly on topic feels a bit scarce (and I welcome that). If it is already old and tired to you there are three other options that I offer you today:

• Don't click on this thread,
  • Don't visit this thread before say noontime east coast time, or
  • Go to "post a picture of your pint" (which will likely guarantee more posts with beer than the coffee and water posts).

I hope that helps but I am left in such a state of mystery, I am unable to focus. What exactly were you drinking around 10:30 am EST this morning because you didn't mention it. I feel left out.

At a girl. ME TOO!!!:ban:

cheers! Drinking cider.
Dog has played outside all day and has a small cut from the ice likely on her paw. She's pissed that she has to stay in now. I'd prefer to piss her off than to have to take her to the vet.

I would say it's called seniority. When a newbie comes in calling people out, that's disrespect. Everyone in here is easy going. Though not everyone's sarcasm detector works the same. That's being said so I'm not "Throwing rocks" I'm having the shed brewings newest brew. A robust porter aged on vanilla beans. It's called nosedive! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392331542.360072.jpg

I would say it's called seniority. When a newbie comes in calling people out, that's disrespect. Everyone in here is easy going. Though not everyone's sarcasm detector works the same. That's being said so I'm not "Throwing rocks" I'm having the shed brewings newest brew. A robust porter aged on vanilla beans. It's called nosedive! View attachment 179150
If you followed, I apologized to Remmy...specifically citing his seniority and that I likely didn't catch the sarcasm. My bad, and he graciously accepted my apology. That's us respecting each other and being easy going. You sir, are being neither.

If you followed, I apologized to Remmy...specifically citing his seniority and that I likely didn't catch the sarcasm. My bad, and he graciously accepted my apology. That's us respecting each other and being easy going. You sir, are being neither.

And you're drinking what?

Edit: :)

Back