What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hotel lobby coffee isn't an option either? I doubt the skanks wash their undies in those pots

There is free coffee available, but 9/10 times it's been burnt. I'd rather pay a buck or two for something decent than drink burnt water.

Timing was the issue today. I left the hotel with the plan to get coffee before heading to the office, then got the message that I needed to be at this meeting ASAP. :(

Just need someone to start growing barley and build a malter and you'll be all set! :mug:

Right? Little brewing community, a bunch of us should get houses near each other and build a community brewery/bar, I'll supply the yeast, someone else grow the hops, a few for barley, think of the money we will save! There is over 1000 acres available for sale near my new house, we can put a gate at the end of the road, declare our independence from the USA. Someone make a beertopia flag.

How much beer do you think we would have to produce annually to sustain the top 20 posters of this thread?

DisturbdChemist said:
I'll bet. Why all the hatred for 3711? Nice community, I have a LHBS 5 mins away and probably do not have that concentration in my general area.
Because it makes beer that tastes bad.

Had these last night. A free state oktoberfest and four pours of Red Ale from Little Apple Brewing Co.

2013-10-15 20.14.25.jpg

2013-10-15 18.35.23.jpg

Had these last night. A free state oktoberfest and four pours of Red Ale from Little Apple Brewing Co.

That pot show is still on?? :confused:

I'm French! Being French just means it works backwards and caves quickly to the Germans

Guess your right. It starts out alcoholic and ends with wort. Thanks, I'll try to avoid that yeast :p

Channel66 said:
Right? Little brewing community, a bunch of us should get houses near each other and build a community brewery/bar, I'll supply the yeast, someone else grow the hops, a few for barley, think of the money we will save! There is over 1000 acres available for sale near my new house, we can put a gate at the end of the road, declare our independence from the USA. Someone make a beertopia flag.

How much beer do you think we would have to produce annually to sustain the top 20 posters of this thread?

I'm in!

For saisons? I haven't had a 3726 beer that I didn't enjoy. Depends on what you're looking for out of your yeast though.

Im looking for great beer out of my yeast :D I will have to try that one soon as I have never made a saison. Once I get more all grain brews under my belt (done 5 AG now, only 15 batches total) I may have to ask for some of your famous beast yeast :cross:

My type of session beer.

Not as hop-smack-you-in-the-face as I expected. But very smooth drinking here.
image-1593104132.jpg

Having a small bottle of Mountain Dew that was left in the fridge after a few cups of coffee.

Also decided that I'd learn how to fly a 737 today. Why? Because I can.

The radio station i listen it at work just played "Black #1" by type o! First time I ever heard that on the radio so I had to have a tall glass of red wine for lunch!!!!!

finsfan said:
on your computer or xbox? :)

Heh. On my computer. Using X-Plane. Should be working, but writing technical manuals are so bleeding boring!!! I've got no motivation to write a manual today.

The radio station I listen to at work just played "Black #1" by Type O! First time I ever heard that on the radio! So I had to go drink a very tall glass of red wine for Peter Steele!

Heh. On my computer. Using X-Plane. Should be working, but writing technical manuals are so bleeding boring!!! I've got no motivation to write a manual today.

haha I knew you wanted to be a pilot but I didnt think you would have made the career switch that easy!

Ice water after topping off some fluids in the car & finishing up some cleaning of my grain sack & large hop sack. I rinsed out the hydrometer tube & filled it with some fresh PBW. Interestingly enough,it's specific gravity is 1.012 @ 1.5oz/gallon.

Uh, you sure about that?:D Bwahaha
I lol'ed but I also just had 3 beers so...
How can you lose? Either way I get drunk, if I win I get drunk and 5 bucks!

I've got a bunch of 5 gallon glass carboys, you pay shipping I'll send you one.
This is quite true! 5 bucks and drunk or just drunk. Winner.
I pm'd you my address to calculate shipping. See what it weighs in at. Nice offer, really.
I believe that's the line of reasoning that led to prostitution. ;)
I believe there are many lines of reasoning that led to prostitution. ;)

Apfelwine. Leftover from the bottling bucket a few days ago. Added a dash of cinnamon and it's perfect for fall!
Hey, did you use Ed's recipe or did you sweeten it more when bottling? I am doing a 5 gal batch for a friend. She doesn't do most wines and no beer ever. Sweet cider is her thing. I didn't realize how sweet it needed to be so I am considering 2 lbs dextrose at bottling and letting it carb for a couple of days then pasteurize so they don't explode. I haven't researched this yet, btw. :)

Oh and forgot,
2 draft Southern Tier Pumkings and one draft G'nite's by Oskar Blues. For lunch.
Now back to work...or to ruin lives. Not sure which yet. :D

Hello said:
Oh and forgot, 2 draft Southern Tier Pumkings and one draft G'nite's by Oskar Blues. For lunch. Now back to work...or to ruin lives. Not sure which yet. :D
What a lunch! Hope your walking back:)

Back