Hey Chicago, let's get a beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigafoos

Reaction score
Here's the deal: I'm in town for the American Libraries Association conference and my wife flies back tomorrow. I'm going to Midway with her, and that Orange line meets up wiu the Red line and then it's just a straight shot to the Hop Leaf... I'm going to get there around 7, maybe? Leaving Midway around 6, so however long that'll take. I'm generally an antisocial guy, but brewers are among the friendliest people I've met, so I figure I can drink alone or I can drink with nice people. Anyone interested?

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday - I live pretty close to the Hop Leaf. Maybe next time!

If you're still around today, come out to the Folk and Roots Festival at Welles Park (Lincoln and Montrose) for some live music. (I'll be playing in the Gazebo with the Grateful Dead Ensemble.)

Ah! I was unclear. I'll actually be lonely and inibriated tonight. Considering being professional and sociable with other librarians, but probably not :)

edit: yup, gonna go to the Clark St Ale House with some ALA people. My next two nights are free though, if people are interested.

Back