Wednesday Lunch Meeting @ Iron Hill Wilmington Riverfront

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstStateBrewer

Reaction score
The last couple of Wednesdays I've been meeting a fellow homebrewer for lunch at the Iron Hill Brewery on the Wilmington riverfront. I limit myself to a maximum of 2 beers, because I need to go back to work afterwards. Seems like a cool thing to do on a weekly basis. Anyone want to join us?

I'll be at the downstairs bar around 11:30. The regular bartender's name is Luke. He's also an extract homebrewer. I've chatted with Iron Hill brewers Brian Finn and Andrew Johnston a couple times while I've been there.

I'm Scott and the homebrewer I meet is Brian. If you can join us, let me know! :mug:

EDIT: I won't be there this Wednesday (5/16), as I am meeting some homebrewers at How Do You Brew, instead.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make any of these. Workschedule doesn't permit anything :mad:

But that sounds pretty cool!

Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make any of these. Workschedule doesn't permit anything :mad:

But that sounds pretty cool!

That's too bad.

After just posting this today, I find out that some homebrewers from Lower Delaware are making a run north to the How Do You Brew homebrew store around noon tomorrow! I might have to skip this Wednesday at Iron Hill so I can meet up with them.

Oh well! Maybe by next week more people will have seen this thread and meet up with us.

I live in wilmington, but work a little past newark. So it's very convenient to stop there on my way home. Almost too convenient for my wallets health, hahaha

I actually DID have lunch at the Wilmington Iron Hill today. I heard there was a collaboration of the Delaware Brewers Guild brewing there, today, so I convinced my friends to drive over there after the stop at How Do You Brew. I spoke with Rob Pfeiffer from Twin Lakes and Walter Trifari from the Fordham Brewery. I also saw Brian Finn and other brewers from around the state! It was cool to witness all those brewers working their magic all in one place! They were brewing a White IPA to be served at the Brews By The Bay event at the Cape May Lewes Ferry Terminal in Lewes on June 30th!

Back